1. To build camaraderie among students and teachers from different schools by engaging them in a friendly competition.
2. To promote excellence and interest in Information Technology.
3. To enhance and showcase the students’ skills in Information Technology.
4. To identify and recognize students’ achievement in Information Technology, as well as introduce new technologies used in IT education.
5. To provide opportunity for students to showcase their skills in assembling and programming robots.
6. To showcase the creativity in the field of multimedia arts.